Ok, so I’m going to get negative for a minute!
We won’t be hanging around there very long, but I wanted to bring out of hiding all the reasons I hear women say they are not good enough.
It doesn’t mean they are wrong. It’s the truth for some people right now, after all, and the last thing they need to feel is that they are less than perfect.
So here we go..
- “I can’t do that.”
- “I don’t have time.”
- “I would never try that.”
- “I’ve got it all wrong.”
- “I never have enough energy.”
- “I spend all my time looking after everyone else.”
- “I feel lost.”
- “I feel fat.”
- “I can’t be bothered.”
- “I don’t like looking in the mirror.”
- “I’ve made so many mistakes.”
- “I’ve not been a good mother.”
- “I feel guilty.”
- “I don’t deserve it.”
- “I don’t believe I can be successful.”
- “I feel numb inside.”
- “I’m an emotional wreck.”
- “I feel like something is missing.”
- “I just don’t know what to do.”
- “I feel sad all the time.”
- “I wish I could…”
There are many more, but I think you get the drift. We have all related to at least some of these at some point in time.
When we are ready to give ourselves permission to heal and grow, we learn to first accept all that we are, then forgive and love ourselves.
Through allowing ourselves to be vulnerable and take responsibility for our happiness we can ditch guilt, let go of survival mode and thrive.
21 reasons for loving the skin you’re in looks a lot like this..
- You will smile in the mirror.
- You will laugh in photos.
- You will stop crying.
- You will find your joy.
- You will sleep better.
- You will improve your relationships.
- You will gain clarity.
- You will increase your energy.
- You will bounce out of bed.
- You will feel calmer.
- You will improve your health.
- You will eat better.
- You will begin to heal.
- You will attract new opportunities.
- You will attract new people into your life.
- You will worry less.
- You will trust more.
- You will tap into your intuition more.
- You will build self confidence.
- You will know your worth.
- You will recognise the learnings in adversity.
All that makes it worth it, don’t you think?
Introducing the 21 day online course to help you learn to Love the Skin You’re In.
You can go at your own pace through the daily activities and be supported by me, your coach, in the Facebook group and through 3 x Zoom coaching calls included. You also have lifetime access to the course for as long as it exists.
I have been coaching women for three years, and this course is an extension of the powerful 1:1 work I do with clients to teach them the tools to transform their lives.
Love the Skin You’re In is the course I have been building over this time to ensure it helps women get great results in a short amount of time. It’s the foundation to a life of happiness!
You will have instant access upon enrolment to the simple daily tasks to help you create the change you’ve been searching for.
I am with you all the way!
Please reach out if you have any questions. You can find all the information here.
I look forward to you joining me.